12.13.2010

Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chicken Bake

We were so excited to try this I forgot to get a photo!  It wasn't bad.  I'd make it again but next time I wouldn't put the Doritos on the bottom; I'd wait until the last few minutes and sprinkle them over the top.  And I think I need to find recipes with shorter names!

Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chicken Bake

8 cups nacho cheese tortilla chips, crushed (Doritos, or even the Cool Ranch kind would work)
2 cans (10 3/4 oz) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
2 cups cooked chicken, chopped or shredded
1 cup salsa
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 can (4 oz) chopped green chilies
Additional shredded cheddar for topping

Arrange chips in a greased 13x9 baking dish.  In a bowl, comine the soup, chicken, salsa, cheese, and chilies.  Pour over chips.  Sprinkle with additional cheese.  Bake, uncovered, at 325 degrees for 40-45 minutes or until bubbly.

No comments:

Post a Comment