2.18.2011

Menu Plan

Sorry about the lack of posts.  My sister had my new baby niece on Monday and this week has been kind of crazy.

Here's my menu that I had for the past week or so, that will continue until Sunday:

~Wild Rice Chicken Supreme (x2 for freezer), green beans
~Cheddar Sausages (you know, the Beddar Cheddar...SO good, yet SO bad.  Got the turkey ones for myself), scrambled eggs (with veggies for me)
~Crockpot Tamale Pie (x2), fruit
~Southwest Turkey Soup - NEW - fruit, maybe some bread
~Baked Tortellini with Spinach and Walnuts - NEW - fruit, garlic bread
~Eat Out...the weather was amazing here yesterday, 75 degrees, so we went to one of our favorite places to eat outside.
~Leftovers

I'll be posting the SW Soup and Baked Tortellini recipes soon.  And I'll apologize in advance for any lack of posting, since there are a few days I'll be at my sister's and possibly a few more if the baby goes back to the hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment