2.25.2011

Good Freezer Meals

My sister had a baby on Valentine's Day.  We're going down to visit next week and I'm bringing along some meals to fill her freezer to help her out at dinnertime.  Thought I'd share my list of good freezer meals.

Sloppy Joes
Red Beans and Rice
Burritos
Tortellini Soup (freeze without tortellini, reheat when ready to eat and add cheese tortellini the last 5-10 minutes)
Wild Rice Chicken Supreme
Franks & Beans (Recipe to come.)
Slow Cooker Pork Chops
Lil' Cheddar Meatloaves
Twice Baked Potatoes
Fajita Chicken (just cook some chicken and season with fajita seasoning.  Put in freezer and just reheat when ready to use.)

I'm also bringing for breakfast/snacks:
Butterhorns (filled with chocolate chips and cinnamon sugar)
Zucchini Muffins
Apple Pie Muffins

No comments:

Post a Comment