10.30.2010

Stuffed Pork Chops

These were pretty good but I overcooked them a little bit and they got a little dry.  I'd make them again though.

Stuffed Pork Chops
4 boneless pork loin chops
4 slices ham, any variety
4 slices swiss cheese
1/2 cup baby spinach leaves
1 Tb dried sage leaves, crushed
1 tsp olive oil

Make a 2 inch long cut in the side of each chop to form pocket.  Top each ham slice with 1 cheese slice and 1/4 of the spinach; roll up.  Stuff 1 ham roll in each chop; press edges of pocket together to seal.

Sprinkle both sides of chop with sage.  Heat oil in large skillet on medium high heat.  Add chops; cook 8 to 10 minutes on each side or until cooked through and golden brown on both sides.

**I baked these in the oven and just used some seasonings from my cabinet since I didn't have sage.



No comments:

Post a Comment