4.11.2010

Grilled Corn on the Cob

We've grilled corn before but this time I wanted something to add more favor.

I had five small ears of corn. On each one I put:

olive oil--just enough to cover the corn and hold on the seasonings
salt and pepper
minced garlic
chopped onion

I put each ear of corn on a piece of foil, rubbed with oil, sprinkled on salt and pepper, and then added a little bit, probably a 1/2 tsp each, of garlic and onion.

We wrapped them up and put them on the grill. This always takes longer than we imagine, about a half hour, but it was worth it! We like ours cut off the cob so I cut it off and added a little bit of butter.

I really liked the favor the garlic and onion added. However, there was a bit too much garlic in mine, if you can imagine that considering how much I like garlic. Definitely something I'll try again, not just with corn but other veggies as well.

Sorry, forgot to get a picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment