4.11.2010

Grilled Honey Mustard Pork Chops

Tonight we bbq'd. It was gorgeous weather and we ended up with some yummy food that we'll definitely make again.

We did honey mustard pork chops, bacon wrapped shrimp, and grilled corn on the cob. I'll post each one seperately so this post doesn't get too crowded.

Honey Mustard Pork Chops

I don't really measure anything so I'm estimating here!

4 thick cut pork chops--trim fat and cut small slits in them.
French's honey dijon mustard--a couple tablespoons
Orange juice--one or two tablespoons
few shakes of: garlic powder, Tastefully Simple's onion onion (or onions powder or salt), pepper, whatever herb you like (I think I used tarragon and/or thyme.

Mix all together and let marinade for a couple hours.


I'm still getting used to his food blog thing and always forget to take pictures! I'll get better becasue I like seeing pictures on other people's blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment