4.26.2010

Menu Week of April 23 to 29

I've been slacking, I know! I'm hoping to get a garden update posted today. It's doing pretty well. In fact my zucchini are going crazy!

I started a new diet this past week so I'm eating differently from the rest of my family. But I think it's working and will be worth it so I'm sticking with it for 40 more days.

Thus said, I'll still be cooking for my hubby and kids but it might not be as exciting as when I cook for myself too. And I did cook last week, but things were so crazy I just forgot to take pictures and post about them. So, I promise to do better this week!

Friday - Mr. Goodcents subs
Saturday - Out of town...ate at Chipotle
Sunday - Pecan Chicken, corn, pears (I wish I would have posted about this one. It's one of our family favorites. Maybe I'll just post the recipe anyway with a picture of the leftovers, although that doesn't do it justice!)
Monday - Mini Meatloaves, mashed potatoes, blueberry muffins, fruit
Tuesday - Chicken and Cheese Quesadillas, rice, corn
Wednesday - Pork Roast, baked potatoes, texas toast
Thursday - Leftovers or Breakfast Night

No comments:

Post a Comment