4.16.2010

Salmon Alfredo

I had a freezer full of seafood and a leftover jar of Alfredo sauce that I needed to use. So I whipped this up for dinner. Sort of tasted like a grown-up version of tuna noodle casserole.


Salmon Alfredo

2 salmon filets
garlic salt, pepper, oregano, basil, dried onion
noodles
olive oil
veggies (I used peppers, onion, and zucchini)
alfredo sauce

Put salmon in baking dish. Drizzle with a bit of olive oil and sprinkle with your choice of seasonings. (I used garlic salt, pepper, oregano, basil, and some dried onion).
Shred the salmon into desired size pieces.
In a bit of olive oil, saute some veggies. I did peppers, onion, and zucchini. I really wanted frozen peas as my only vegetable in this but since I didn't have any this is what I came up with instead.
Cook some pasta while you're sauteeing the vegetables.
Add the salmon and alfredo sauce to the vegetable mixture to heat through.
The finished product. It actually turned out really good. My husband even commented how it was better than he thought it was going to be when I described it to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment