7.29.2010

Grandma Fuemmeler's Mac n Chees

This is my grandma Fuemmeler's macaroni and cheese but I can never get it quite the same as hers.  It did turn out good, very creamy and tasty, just not the same flavor as Grandma's.  I'll keep experiementing though.

I don't really have any measurements.  Last night I used about 9 oz of pasta, 1/4 lb velveeta, a small handful of shredded cheddar and a shake or two of salt and pepper.  Probably 1/3 cup of milk.  It's pretty easy to figure out though so just add a little and see, then you can always add more milk or cheese as needed.

Mac n Cheese

some type of noodle...preferably the small shell ones
milk
velveeta
salt
pepper

Cook noodles according to package directions.  Drain; add milk and velveeta and stir until melted.  Season with salt and pepper.

No comments:

Post a Comment