7.26.2010

Cheesy Muffins

This was a Pioneer Woman recipe I found through someone else's blog.  (Sorry that I can't remember which one!)  They were pretty good.  I had 8 leftover so I'm trying the freezing method with these, hence the picture of them already to go to the freezer since I forgot to take one earlier.

Cheesy Muffins

1 1/2 cup flour
1/2 Tb sugar
1 Tb baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
3 cups colby jack cheese, shredded (I used about 2 cups of cheddar)
1 cup milk
1 egg
1/4 cup melted butter

Whisk together dry ingredients then stir in cheese.  Whisk together wet ingredients.  Pour wet ingredients into dry ones and stir together until just moistened.  Pour into greased muffin tins (makes 12 muffins) or into 1 loaf pan.

Bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes (a bit longer if making a loaf...closer to 30 minutes.)

No comments:

Post a Comment