7.28.2010

Zucchini Muffins

This is my mother-in-law's recipe and it's fantastic!  It has lots of zucchini so it's a great way to use up the tons of zucchini you're getting from your garden.  Plus it's a veggie and my kids love these!  This can also be made as a loaf instead of muffins and I'm sure they would freeze just fine. 

Zucchini Muffins

3 cups flour
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
3 tsp cinnamon

Sift all the above together in a bowl.

Beat 3 eggs, 1 cup oil, 2 1/4 cups sugar, 3 tsp vanilla.  Add dry ingredients and beat well.  Stir in 2 cups grated zucchini and 1 cup nuts if desired.  Pour batter into 2 loaf pans (or 24 muffin cups).  Bake loaves for 40-60 minutes at 350 degrees or muffins for 20 minutes.

1 comment:

  1. Looks great. I have been baking with zucchini a lot lately as well. Breads, cakes, you name it. I even froze some to use this winter.

    ReplyDelete