6.28.2010

Lil' Cheddar Meatloaves

I thought I had already posted this but I didn't see it. I made these tonight but I don't have any pictures since I thought it was on here. However, I make these quite often so I'll get pictures next time! These are SO SO good!!

Lil' Cheddar Meatloaves

1 egg
3/4 cup milk
1 cup shredded cheddar
1/2 cup quick oats
1/2 c chopped onion
1 tsp salt
1 lb ground beef
2/3 cup ketchup
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1 1/2 tsp mustard

Beat egg and milk. Stir in cheese, oats, onion, and salt. Add beef and mix well. Shape into 8 loaves. Place in a 9 x 13 dish. Combine ketchup, sugar, and mustard. Spoon over loaves. Bake, uncovered, 350 degrees, for 45 minutes.

I usually double this and freeze a batch. I freeze without the ketchup sauce and add that before I cook them.

No comments:

Post a Comment