9.16.2010

Homemade Tortilla Chips


I'm not sure about this recipe.  They turned out really good, however it would take me a long time to make enough to last a little while.  Not sure it's worth making homemade just because of the time, although I did like the taste and texture better than store bought.

Preheat broiler to high.  All you do is cut corn tortillas into triangles.  Place in a single layer on a pan.  Spray both sides with cooking spray and sprinkle with salt. (or other seasonings)  Bake for 5 minutes, turn over, and bake another 5 minutes.

NOTE: I baked for five minutes on the first side and some of them were already done and starting to get a little too dark.  I think you could do 6 ot 7 minutes without flipping them and they would still turn out just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment